What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there was a young child aged 2 in the seat before me and as he left he waved and said Goodbye to me. That kid is going to be the Prime Minister by 2040. I have never seen such intelligence from child that age.

Was he also a corrupt lying bastard, then ?

why because the 2 year old waved and said goodbye :102: :icon_lol: my 2 year old niece came out with the word wanker last night :018: :icon_roll

Why not just ask for a paddock cut?:102:

The bint wouldnt have understood it. Her stories and chit-chat is from the Peter and Jane books.

Her story today was about how kids have their hair long at the back, like a rat-tail, she says it's a trend from 2005/6. She then mentioned her child had the style, the story went like this 'I remember now, he was at the park with his friends and Sheila and her hubby (i have no idea who these characters are) and he went in the toilets because he fell in stingers and wanted to cry but not in front of his friends. There was this man in there, and he gave him some hair gel. .''

I was deep concerned about this story, she was laughing as she told it aswell.

She continued 'then they began to talk about hairstyles. My son and this bloke.'

At this point I lost interest.

Was he also a corrupt lying bastard, then ?

Yes, the hairdresser handed him six quid to give to his nan. He stuck the quid away and then gave the fiver to his nan.

why because the 2 year old waved and said goodbye :102: :icon_lol: my 2 year old niece came out with the word wanker last night :018: :icon_roll

It was incredible. He knew everyone's names and stuff.

She then mentioned her child had the style, the story went like this 'I remember now, he was at the park with his friends and Sheila and her hubby (i have no idea who these characters are) and he went in the toilets because he fell in stingers and wanted to cry but not in front of his friends. There was this man in there, and he gave him some hair gel. .''

I was deep concerned about this story, she was laughing as she told it aswell.

She continued 'then they began to talk about hairstyles. My son and this bloke.'

At this point I lost interest.
I would be a bit concerned at this!:eek:

I helped my daughters class (Yr.1) on their school trip...three hours, sixty hungry and bored 5/6 year olds and one boring monstrosity of a football club.

I made a formal request that they return our manager and took plenty of opportunities to point out that we won proper silverware more recently than them.

:icon_bigg

I've managed to look busy the whole day when I've had absolutely nothing to do at all :)

got a couple of contracts in and took a sportswagon for a test drive

Met a supplier and told them they'd lost £10k's worth of business, made my day :icon_lol:

Last edited:
A possible new job, was offered a new job after a successful interview, salary is £6800 more then my current salary. Only problems are; its in Burton & i do not get day release, so i have to go to college 3 and 1/2 hours on two evenings which will = a 42 hour week. If i consider this in mind aswell as my travel expenses going to Burton i will earn an extra approx £3k gross, when you work it out like that it isnt worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Tottenham 713
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Nottm F710