What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt you'll make a balls of it, but don't worry, you'd probably have hated the job anyway.

... and there was always the danger he might have to work after 9.30 pm. :icon_conf

Happy after a real crap day at work yesterday (and not scoring with my left foot yesterday either!).

Passed my modules...merit in all. So I now have HNC Building next to my name and I have been allowed onto the 2nd year of BSc.

Magic.

Happy after a real crap day at work yesterday (and not scoring with my left foot yesterday either!).

Passed my modules...merit in all. So I now have HNC Building next to my name and I have been allowed onto the 2nd year of BSc.

Magic.

well done :038::)

Magic.

Welcome to the club!!

Magic.

:icon_bigg :038: :038: :038:

I've found a way to watch Sky Sports News online. :icon_sad: Now I won't move from the computer during the whole summer - and the season hasn't even started...

I know I'm to blame myself but is the 9.30pm 'joke' not wearing a little thin now ?

:117: :017:
nono.gif

Steven,what the **** are they supposed to mean ? Say what you think,don't hide behind a few smilies

You are easily wound up, and once I had thought about it the joke is not wearing thin.

You are easily wound up, and once I had thought about it the joke is not wearing thin.

No,I just don't suffer fools.You couldn't be further away actually by saying I am easily wound up,a million miles away

No,I just don't suffer fools.You couldn't be further away actually by saying I am easily wound up,a million miles away

:017:
nono.gif

Ok. then I will rephrase. Once I had thought about it the joke is not wearing thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710