What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have achieved boredom, this place is dead.

Not a very good achievement, you should get a new job, don't be content with your boring 9-5 job, man up and look out their for a new life.

Erm, im going travelling around South America, and then back to New Zealand to live for a while, so ill refrain from taking your advice thanks.

I went to watch the Allsvenskan team Djurgårdens IF and wrote an article about it, they're up here for a training camp. Not that they are very good but it makes a nice change to the shite I usually have to watch.

I went to watch the Allsvenskan team Djurgårdens IF and wrote an article about it, they're up here for a training camp. Not that they are very good but it makes a nice change to the shite I usually have to watch.

I like Djurgårdens IF, they were very friendly at the Stadium, the guy knew all about Leicester. I'm hoping to go back and see them play in the future. Not doing too well at the moment as you say, I've obviously cursed them. :icon_sad: Have you got a link to your article, although I presume it will be in Swedish?

I like Djurgårdens IF, they were very friendly at the Stadium, the guy knew all about Leicester. I'm hoping to go back and see them play in the future. Not doing too well at the moment as you say, I've obviously cursed them. :icon_sad: Have you got a link to your article, although I presume it will be in Swedish?

I'll give you the link when it's up tomorrow, I guess you can use GoogleTranslate - it really is hilarious sometimes.:icon_bigg
They're playing my local team Skellefteå FF tomorrow in a friendly.

Scored a screamer on the park, ball got layed back about 30 yards in the air, I stepped nack and BANG!! post and in. Very pleased with myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal715
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham711
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710