What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work, Enderby. It gets harder now. Before exercise was once a week down the five-a-side. Now, it's a whole programme of swimming, running and still five-a-side.

Once I get to the weight, I generally don't have a problem maintaining. It's just on holiday and at Christmas, I start to eat a lot and drink (which I don't do regularly) without exercise.

Good work, Enderby. It gets harder now. Before exercise was once a week down the five-a-side, but the rest of the lads got pissed off with me constantly asking if my bum looked big in my shorts.

Stop being such a girl.
Eat less, move more. Simples.

Good work, Enderby. It gets harder now. Before exercise was once a week down the five-a-side. Now, it's a whole programme of swimming, running and still five-a-side.

Once I get to the weight, I generally don't have a problem maintaining. It's just on holiday and at Christmas, I start to eat a lot and drink (which I don't do regularly) without exercise.

Yeah it's certainly got harder recently. I do badminton on a wednesday, cricket on a saturday and then i also go gym 3-4 times a week. I used to play footy but my knee is still ****ed at the minute so that's gone on the back burn for 6 months.

I've always been a fat **** but i'm the thinnest i've been since i was at skool. It's all good.

Keep going haz!

What the hell is the cambridge diet? I want to lose a stone asap.

It's a food replacement diet. You buy shakes and snack bars (from them) and that's all you eat. Works for a lot of people. You have to be strict with yourself though.

It's a food replacement diet. You buy shakes and snack bars (from them) and that's all you eat. Works for a lot of people. You have to be strict with yourself though.

its pretty much like slimfast then
Calorifically then, I may as well live off of Frijj milkshakes and vitamin pills. That would be the same thing. :102:

Calorifically then, I may as well live off of Frijj milkshakes and vitamin pills. That would be the same thing. :102:

Go for Yazoo, they taste like shit but they're probably less fattening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00