What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really an achievement mate, but head up and keep going we all make mistakes just make sure you learn from it and become better at it in the future. The key LeeH is to believe, what is the key...?

Have you been drinking?
:icon_lol:

That's what I am hoping. She is prettier than me, but I am thinner, so it's even stevens on that front. :icon_bigg

Don't let her get the better of you.

Last edited:
That's what I am hoping. She is prettier than me, but I am thinner, so it's even stevens on that front. :icon_bigg
images

keep smiling lisa, you can't win them all....

The sum of absolutely **** all. Much like the rest of my year. I've got two degrees and I work part time in a pub, I'm up to my eyes in debt, to the point where the bank are pretty much banging on my door for money because I took a loan out to pay for my second degree which I thought would actually help my career, but didn't because there are no jobs thanks to this recession.

I ****ing sign on every other week, work 15 hours, and I've got no money because it all either goes on bills or loans. I wish someone would come along and put a ****ing bullet in my head and put me out of my misery.

The sum of absolutely **** all. Much like the rest of my year. I've got two degrees and I work part time in a pub, I'm up to my eyes in debt, to the point where the bank are pretty much banging on my door for money because I took a loan out to pay for my second degree which I thought would actually help my career, but didn't because there are no jobs thanks to this recession.

I ****ing sign on every other week, work 15 hours, and I've got no money because it all either goes on bills or loans. I wish someone would come along and put a ****ing bullet in my head and put me out of my misery.

There are jobs out there. HSBC in the city centre are always taking people on for call centre work. Got to be a better stop gap than bar work. Starting wage is about £15k which should hopefully pay some of the bills.

Chin up fella, enjoy yoyur time of leisure you'll be stuck behind a desk waiting for 5.30 Friday before you know it!

What can the bank do if you don't have the money, feck all.

Just follow cate's every job application and you are bound to pick a job up sooner rather than later, Cate on the other hand may struggle.

Last edited:
Chin up fella, enjoy yoyur time of leisure you'll be stuck behind a desk waiting for 5.30 Friday before you know it!

What can the bank do if you don't have the money, feck all.
There is a lot they can do, such as **** up your credit rating, which in turn ****s any future borrowings up.

fao mk - staying on the food theme have you tried quorn toad in the hole???? theyre lovely :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69