What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sum of absolutely **** all. Much like the rest of my year. I've got two degrees and I work part time in a pub, I'm up to my eyes in debt, to the point where the bank are pretty much banging on my door for money because I took a loan out to pay for my second degree which I thought would actually help my career, but didn't because there are no jobs thanks to this recession.

I ****ing sign on every other week, work 15 hours, and I've got no money because it all either goes on bills or loans. I wish someone would come along and put a ****ing bullet in my head and put me out of my misery.

Perhaps if you became mainstreamrich you might enjoy more financial success?

Don't let her get the better of you.
I won't ;)

looks fade, but you will always have your figure :icon_wink
That is the plan!

images

keep smiling lisa, you can't win them all....

That is without a doubt the most disgusting picture I've seen for at least an hour.
You should see the tutor!!

fao mk - staying on the food theme have you tried quorn toad in the hole???? theyre lovely :icon_bigg
they are good, but home made toad in the hole is so much nicer. fry up some leeks and onions and add them to the quorn sausages before you pour in the batter mix.

I like getting some batter........

Last edited:
Submitted one of my two GTP applications, and did my PGCE one at the beginning of the week. Nervous now.

Made my first post on a forum from a phone - if this works that is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69