What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up drunk, watched Pirates of the Carribean, said 'really bad eggs' about ten times and made the best cup of tea I've ever made. Bloody brilliant.

You most probably never, ever will again either.
Quit now while you're still ahead, it's a mug's game

My uncle spends on average £200 each week there.... more most weeks.

Very rarely spend more than £20 myself and never spend longer than a hour.

They will reel you back in, if you don't know when to quit.

Last edited:
I've spent much of today wandering around Ieper (Ypres if you prefer) with Belgian friends who live there.

Almost 100 years on, the scale of the slaughter in WW1 still shocks.

Last night (but still technically today as it didn't finish until almost 5am) I went to a ball with them in a Belgian castle. Boy do those Belgians like their beer. My achievement was managing to walk back to the hotel.

5¼ mile jog.

It might not seem like much to most of you young fit buggers but it's the first real jog of any distance I've managed for nearly two years since I fecked my knee.

Slightly apprehensive about tomorrow morning though...........

planted out my honeydew melons, swetcorn looking good and pineapple growing daily. toms, peas looking good and avocado and peppers keeping fingers crossed!
ain't nature wonderful!

planted out my honeydew melons, swetcorn looking good and pineapple growing daily. toms, peas looking good and avocado and peppers keeping fingers crossed!
ain't nature wonderful!

dont fancy the sound of that... :icon_wink

5¼ mile jog.

It might not seem like much to most of you young fit buggers but it's the first real jog of any distance I've managed for nearly two years since I fecked my knee.

Slightly apprehensive about tomorrow morning though...........

Is your name Paul?:102: I have an old friend on facebook who ha sposted practically the same thing. Thought he lived in Plymouth though!

ain't nature wonderful!

My sweetcorn looking good. Had my first potatoes on Sunday tasted beautiful. Toms begining to flower. garlic,spring onions,parsnips and carrots doing well. Jalapeno peppers and scotch bonnet peppers all been eaten by slugs I hope bastards suffered :icon_lol:

ain't nature wonderful!

My sweetcorn looking good. Had my first potatoes on Sunday tasted beautiful. Toms begining to flower. garlic,spring onions,parsnips and carrots doing well. Jalapeno peppers and scotch bonnet peppers all been eaten by slugs I hope bastards suffered :icon_lol:

****ing old man's corner :icon_roll

percy_thrower_150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611