What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCFCmonkey said:
Jokes on TB don't work unless they contain one or more of the following words or phrases.

Tommy Wright, Grimsby, Aberdeen, TV, sofa, Monster Munch, Legend.
:018: You forgot Lee Morris, laptop, Leroy Potter and via London.

Spent forty minutes in a bookies, two winners later, come out £45 heavier in the pocket. I decided to get against another horse I fancied due to the 2/1 odds (it won). Never had a spell like that within a short period of time.

Spent forty minutes in a bookies, two winners later, come out £45 heavier in the pocket. I decided to get against another horse I fancied due to the 2/1 odds (it won). Never had a spell like that within a short period of time.

You most probably never, ever will again either.
Quit now while you're still ahead, it's a mug's game

Is Cardiff recovering after the humlilation of losing to Blackpool in a play off final ?
In the words of Welsh singer Bonnie Tyler, it's a total eclipse of the heart. not sure why that tune is swimming around in my head.

Last edited:
In the words of Welsh singer Bonnie Tyler, it's a total eclipse of the heart. not sure why that tune is swimming around in my head.

Jesus wept, I try and stick up for you, and then you bring that talentless bint into it, for ****sake

Jesus wept, I try and stick up for you, and then you bring that talentless bint into it, for ****sake
Ta anyway, but bringing the bint into it was me sticking up for myself. Thought I'd be saying this to Harbs but....whhooosh.

Last edited:
Ta anyway, but bringing the bint into it was me sticking up for myself. Thought I'd be saying this to Harbs but....whhooosh.

Ah shit yeah, of course, geddit now, apologies, I tend not to take any notice of pointless, asinine, fan songs

*edit* thought I should probly add a couple of these for my denseness :icon_redf :icon_redf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610