What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i managed to crawl into work despite feeling like death warmed up :icon_sad:
Your effort and commitment will be the death of you. It'll all be worth it when you're on that plaque :icon_wink

Achievements for the weekend:-

Saturday:- managed to miss that pile of cack at the walkers and got the rest of the suits sorted for the wedding. Fitted a new shower at home.

Sunday:- Managed Sportsmans FC to their third win of the season lifting us off the bottom of the table for the first time in the clubs history (second Season), also played 88mins of the match. Got home and got the end away with the mrs and sat around relaxing for the rest of the day before falling asleep on the sofa. Crackin stuff.

got pissed of by some twat in the office saying "Leicester didnt do very well did they?" for fecks sake I know and you know that I was fecdkin there you twat! Leave me alone!

I didn't know you were into sloppy 2nds ... what you think I was doing why you were playing footy :biggrin:

She was at her gran and granddads before I picked her up, so unless they joined in you sick feck then I doubt it.;)

My first day back at work today! I'm shattered.

Quite a few kids asking me why I'd cut my hair :icon_wink
Some of the older ones who know my son were asking me how I was and a couple even said that they'd missed me! :icon_bigg

My first day back at work today! I'm shattered.

Quite a few kids asking me why I'd cut my hair :icon_wink
Some of the older ones who know my son were asking me how I was and a couple even said that they'd missed me! :icon_bigg

aww thats well sweet! Hope you had a good day MG!

today has been good, woke up early went to work, been in and out of meetings all day and just got back from another one in which they told me i am going to japan in two weeks to help the jap's in there training so they can come over to the netherlands to work here, and also i'm moving back to the UK and LEICESTER in some time June 07 so it should be cool,

Newt are you in rotterdam still??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711