What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn right too.
Although she is very good at mopping up mess....

Secured 2 x tickets for Take That at the NEC at face value :038:

I have, and they're a present for my wife, I don't get the logic though?

Sorry, was insinuating that you were a bummer buying those tickets. I was going to say that you were the first person that I had met who was a fan on heavy metal and Take That!!

Sorry, was insinuating that you were a bummer buying those tickets. I was going to say that you were the first person that I had met who was a fan on heavy metal and Take That!!
Got ya, it was too subtle for me. :icon_lol:

I do like Take That, and I'm looking forward to the gig, some of the songs (relight my fire) I'll make myself scarce for, but in general I'm looking forward to it.

Patience is rapidly becoming one of all time favourite songs :icon_conf :icon_redf

Got ya, it was too subtle for me. :icon_lol:

I do like Take That, and I'm looking forward to the gig, some of the songs (relight my fire) I'll make myself scarce for, but in general I'm looking forward to it.

Patience is rapidly becoming one of all time favourite songs :icon_conf :icon_redf

I've seen them twice before and in my opinion they are excellent live - they put on a real 'show'. However, Mr mg was less impressed when he had to accompany me as he hates the 'show' aspect and would much rather just see the artist sing without any lights/dancing/VT/special effects. In his opinion, if the artist is any good, there should be no need for any extras.

I'll look forward to reading your take on it all.

Personally, I'm gutted that I've not got my mitts on any this time, despite my best efforts. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled if you've got some. Was rather hoping I might get some for MD :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710