What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today has been good, woke up early went to work, been in and out of meetings all day and just got back from another one in which they told me i am going to japan in two weeks to help the jap's in there training so they can come over to the netherlands to work here, and also i'm moving back to the UK and LEICESTER in some time June 07 so it should be cool,

Newt are you in rotterdam still??

no mate i moved back to leicestershire 3 years ago now ,but im going back over to rotterdam next year to see some old mates :icon_wink

no mate i moved back to leicestershire 3 years ago now ,but im going back over to rotterdam next year to see some old mates :icon_wink

i went to rotterdam on friday night an amazing office underground party, pretty cool!!!

Last edited:
When I go to Rotterdam, I'm taken to a restaraunt owned by some big bald headed geezer called Herman.

He occasionally joins us for a meal as he's good friends with my Dutch colleague, apparently he's a celebrity chef but I'll be fecked if I've ever heard of him

i think it could be this chap your on about :icon_wink

1004_Herman.jpg

Herman den Blijker

We'll have the recipe for feckin' 'live fish' soup in a minute :icon_roll

thought so :icon_wink one of the top chefs in holland
Aye, he don't cook bad nosh.

The cnut has always got a 20ft **** off cigar that he's puffing on at the table though, pisses me right off, but I don't like to say anything to him as I don't like hurting anyone's feelings :icon_wink

..and he's a reet big **** an' all

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711