What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_razz
Well, we have been nosing round, spentmy mates moneyin monsoon(not that she needed much help!) And have come back and bought some bag and fancy frilly bits and patterns off the net. Should be here in a couple of days:-)
Just got to have a look through all buds material now and hopefully by next weekend I'll know what I'm doing!

Yesterday I managed to avoid the Prime Minister at work, today my achievements will be absolutely **** all I hope.

i'm being my plumber mate's bitch whilst he refits our ensuite

£490 on eBay - happy with that, and I still have more crap in the garage to flog.

People really will buy anything.

Indeed!

I'm on there at the mo looking at fabric and stuff.
I should really be looking for a new front door.:icon_roll
PFFFT.

I'm trying to convince my Bristolian tour buddy she really needs to go Dublin to see TT as I've managed to wangle another two tickets just by knowing people.:038:

Can sell off the other one if needs be to fund another date.

I may have a go at making them - you make it sound so easy on FB :)

She does doesn't she!
Blueberry muffins are my favourite as well... damn- I might have to go and buy some now!

I got a chocolate recipe cookbook for Christmas and there's loads in there I'd LIKE to try and make, but seeing as if I even go near a mixing bowl or rolling pin things go wrong I might just look at the pretty pictures in it instead and think what they'd taste like in real life!

Last edited:
She does doesn't she!
Blueberry muffins are my favourite as well... damn- I might have to go and buy some now!

I got a chocolate recipe cookbook for Christmas and there's loads in there I'd LIKE to try and make, but seeing as if I even go near a mixing bowl or rolling pin things go wrong I might just look at the pretty pictures in it instead and think what they'd taste like in real life!
:icon_roll I can expect you to turn up clutching that book any day now then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69