What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dug over the new spud and leek patch in the back garden.
Off to look for kiwi and blueberry plants this arvo.
Had a lovely little flock of long tailed tits flitting around the garden too, garden tick for me.

Dug over the new spud and leek patch in the back garden.
Off to look for kiwi and blueberry plants this arvo.
Had a lovely little flock of long tailed tits flitting around the garden too, garden tick for me.

It's been a great Winter for garden bird spotting. We have redpolls most days and a brambling (our first ever in the garden) that appeared on Christmas day, has shown up most days since, including today.

You're right, it's been a great winter so far.
We've had a GSW visit daily and waxwings within 3 miles since before xmas.
Think we've got a pair of blue tits in one of the nest boxes already too.

It's been a great Winter for garden bird spotting. We have redpolls most days and a brambling (our first ever in the garden) that appeared on Christmas day, has shown up most days since, including today.

Do you bribe them with bird food?

I had a squirrel on my fat balls this afternoon

Not achieved today, but on Monday I managed to snap my arm quite nicely while snowboarding in France. Had to spend 2 nights in hospital. On Monday evening one of the doctors attempted to "pull" my arm back into place to avoid surgery, I can't begin to describe how painful this was. This didn't work though so had surgery on it under local anaesthetic on Tuesday and now have 3 pins in my arm (and out through the skin too :)).

It was only a short holiday anyway so I came back on Weds as planned. I have a lovely photo of my wrist before the operation which i can upload unless anyone has any objections and would like to suggest a more appropriate thread to post it in.

I have a lovely photo of my wrist before the operation which i can upload unless anyone has any objections and would like to suggest a more appropriate thread to post it in.

Never mind that, I want to see the one afterwards with the pins sticking out :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69