What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In no way whatsoever......

had a 'meh' day at work, mainly cos it's been boring but also cos my head is defo not in the right place and I'm fed up with losing the damn thing. Wasn't even down the back of the sofa, which was the first place I looked.:icon_razz

2 hours skiing at the sno zone in Castleford without damaging myself:icon_bigg

Packed my bags for my fieldtrip to Spain. Leaving on saturday, its going to be soooooo dull. Looking at power plants, water management, agriculture and shit like that in Almeria. Oh well, at least the research centre where we're staying has a bar.....

sounds ace ted you lucky fecker. You have an great opportunity to help safeguard the future of the planet, don't look back in 20 years at a wasted opportunity...

....and notch up a spanish bird whilst you're there

sounds ace ted you lucky fecker. You have an great opportunity to help safeguard the future of the planet, don't look back in 20 years at a wasted opportunity...

....and notch up a spanish bird whilst you're there

It fascinates me, it really does. Lets just say the lecturers that we're going with aren't exactly dynamic..... plus I was looking forward to some nice treks across the mountains and inspecting a few nice caves on the way, but apparently we get driven everywhere in a mini bus.

As for the Spainsh bird, what goes on the fieldtrip, stays on the fieldtrip. :028: Mainly for my girlfriend's sake though, don't want any stories of soapy group showers with my classmates making it back home :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Got chased by a goose and pissed off a female Micra driver, all before lunch as well.

Last edited:
As for the Spainsh bird, what goes on the fieldtrip, stays on the fieldtrip. :028: Mainly for my girlfriend's sake though, don't want any stories of soapy group showers with my classmates making it back home :icon_lol:

you wish! more like a soapy shower with proffesor Plums for you!:icon_bigg

A female Micra driver is permanently pissed off with me.

Stop trying to get up her exhaust pipe then!!

I almost forget I saw a Mclaren MP-12 at the petrol station as well, very nice.

Got chased by a goose

Not this one though I'll bet ...

claire_goose_gallery_1.jpg

managed to get caught in the m25 closure this morning...3 and a half hours to do 65 miles, cheers for that.
still, made it to the weekend, veggie bacon muffins for brekkie, drop my daughter at netball and then sit in the spa/sauna/steam room for an hour...mmmm

My dog had a proper walk (as opposed to me dragging the most pathetic gun dog known to the countryside) and ignored all 12-bore sounds.

Then I came up with the genius idea to fill my garden with ducks...and got it past the Wife committee stage.

And finally I managed to sit through a meal while those around me dined on fine food and drank fine wines while I ate bunny grub and supped on water.

All in all a very successful day.

Then I got home to discover that Foxes fans have already topped the 50% mark of my sponsorship target for the hospice where my mother-in-law spent her final days ~ what beautiful people you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69