What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrub ducks.

It was a right job to find a duck house this side of affordable, all those MPs have inflated the costs.

It's all about the chickens.

Driven to Devon and back, but didn't have time to sit on a beach in the sunshine.

Worked out how to change the clock type on my new mobile :icon_bigg

Back home and glad of it, the Spain trip was pretty wanky and ****ing cold most of the time too. If I ever have to work out the former fluvial discharge of another dried up river ever again I'll probably hang myself from the nearest tree.

Good laugh with my fellow geographers though, the piss-ups in the local bar/shack were a definate highlight.

Last edited:
Built a chicken house and a run with the lad, fixed the car radio and made an awesome curry with just 200kcal on the plate.

And I didn't swear at the QPR fan who phoned me up to gloat.

Built a chicken house and a run with the lad, fixed the car radio and made an awesome curry with just 200kcal on the plate.

And I didn't swear at the QPR fan who phoned me up to gloat.

Shame on you. Swearing at him/her would have been an achievement welcomed by all on this forum.

I believe the Quorn may have been hit by a truck. It certainly tasted a bit like road but after six weeks on dust it was the closest thing I've eaten to a banquet during this time.

Ah. That explains a lot :icon_bigg

not an achievement per say but funny as ****.

got headbutted in the arse by a midget on saturday.

no its not a euphamisms.

edit away

Got a job interview in Gateshead for my UK trip next week. Is it better than Ireland, fitz? Not that I don't like Dublin, prefer dear old Blighty though! And ok, I'm not too keen on Ireland to be fair...

Got a job interview in Gateshead for my UK trip next week. Is it better than Ireland, fitz? Not that I don't like Dublin, prefer dear old Blighty though! And ok, I'm not too keen on Ireland to be fair...

Certain parts of Gateshead are great, others are awful and I would avoid like the plague. Where's the interview?

Certain parts of Gateshead are great, others are awful and I would avoid like the plague. Where's the interview?

It's with one of these call centres, they need a Swedish speaker and I'm not fussy about the job as it's only over the summer (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69