What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just seen off a great big **** off bacon and egg sandwich, the bread was cut to about 40mm thick each slice, had two eggs in it and loads of bacon. Finishing this was an achievment in its self....washed down with a massive mug of coffee......:038: :038: :038:

Last edited:
I have just seen off a great big **** off bacon and egg sandwich, the bread was cut to about 40mm thick each slice, had two eggs in it and loads of bacon. Finishing this was an achievment in its self....washed down with a massive mug of coffee......:038: :038: :038:

You really are One Greedy Fecker aren't you?

You really are One Greedy Fecker aren't you?
You should have seen him in the Kebab shop in Kilburn High Street on Wednesday night. They had to send out for some more cattle.

They were very close with their character observations of BG though.

Last edited:
You should have seen him in the Kebab shop in Kilburn High Street on Wednesday night. They had to send out for some more cattle.

They were very close with their character observations of BG though.

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Fantastic

I did actually help.... :icon_conf

What!?! You helped to put the cardboard flap in his face, thats def abuse duzza get to the nearest shelter before its too late.

He's only gone and moved into a hotel now hasn't he.......

fo shizzle dizzle mah nizzle

According to 'Urban Dictionary':

"fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastadardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother". :icon_lol:

According to 'Urban Dictionary':

"fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastadardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother". :icon_lol:

who you calling a'brother' ya big racist you! :icon_bigg

Lovely thanks MK, makes my skin feel soft and supple, its nice to sit at my dressing table applying said moisteriser safe in the knowledge it is righting all the wrongs that nasty life and the weather can throw at you
Don't forget the lip balm in this weather too a-z.
you fecking nonce...
:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673