What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wander round town - had to visit Jewry Wall Museum.

Went The Gateway, pass The Newarke and then the Castle Gardens (must have been 10+ pissheads in there and then to Jewry Wall.

Came back through the older part of town - past the Cathedral, a glance through the windows of BBC Leicester at the Speedway exhibition and then onto Market Street. Lovely walk. Town is pleasant, quiet and sunny. Didn't see a single Not Right with their Not Right children clogging the air.

I wander round town - had to visit Jewry Wall Museum.

Went The Gateway, pass The Newarke and then the Castle Gardens (must have been 10+ pissheads in there and then to Jewry Wall.

Came back through the older part of town - past the Cathedral, a glance through the windows of BBC Leicester at the Speedway exhibition and then onto Market Street. Lovely walk. Town is pleasant, quiet and sunny. Didn't see a single Not Right with their Not Right children clogging the air.
they all must be in skeggy

Just ordered a new phone, which isn't much of an achievement in itself, but I have been dithering about it for some time :icon_redf

Just destroyed my Daughter at her first ever game of pick-a-pair.

Beginners luck and all that nonsense, bah, no bloody sign of it. She well and truly took a serious beating. She was in floods of tears, she was so proud of her Daddy she couldn't contain her emotions

I can now walk around with my held held high.

In the first couple of hours of today I've eaten a bowl of muesli, had a couple of cuppas and watched Men Behaving Badly

Got woken up by a phone call telling me I have a job interview tomorrow. :)

Interview where?

At a Mortgage company based in Enderby.

It's only basic office work I think, but I have never had a proper job interview before so it will be good experience and have applied for a few more 'ambitious' jobs elsewhere and awaiting response from them so would really like to hear from them before I committed myself to a job.

today i have started my new job:)finally back into work, all the interviews and back in the uk now so its pretty good, not too far from my home, i am working in mountsorrel is there anything to do or go when i have my hour lunch?? a little help please

today i have started my new job:)finally back into work, all the interviews and back in the uk now so its pretty good, not too far from my home, i am working in mountsorrel is there anything to do or go when i have my hour lunch?? a little help please

first day on a new job and already abusing the internet policy! Dedication! :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710