What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've managed to arrange a meeting at the first attempt, instead of having to re-arrange dates 10 times :icon_lol:

Not a great day,I had to get rid of a Member of Staff I'd employed for 3 months.I thought when I employed him that I'd got the right man said everything right at the interview and I was genuinely impressed.However despite me having several words with him he continued to refuse to run my business how we had agreed it was to be ran at the interview.In the end he gave me no choice but to fire him for the good of my Company,I know many will not be happy with my decision but I am willing to bet that given time they will be applauding it.You sometimes have to act quickly when you realise you have made a serious mistake.

Yeah like I can afford to have staff in the first place:icon_roll

Not a great day,I had to get rid of a Member of Staff I'd employed for 3 months.I thought when I employed him that I'd got the right man said everything right at the interview and I was genuinely impressed.However despite me having several words with him he continued to refuse to run my business how we had agreed it was to be ran at the interview.In the end he gave me no choice but to fire him for the good of my Company,I know many will not be happy with my decision but I am willing to bet that given time they will be applauding it.You sometimes have to act quickly when you realise you have made a serious mistake.

Yeah like I can afford to have staff in the first place:icon_roll

It'll be lost on most h, but I appreciated it.

I take it you'll be replacing him with somebody more pliable?
A 'yes man' if you will.

A 'yes man' if you will.

As a matter of fact I've already decided that this is what you'll be doing.

Whatever you do though don't employ Hamish MacWankstain who used to work in the shop down the road, he slagged your shop off in the past.

It'll be lost on most h, but I appreciated it.

A 'yes man' if you will.

Well he did sack the bloke because he was always saying no to him and his 'special' work duties :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710