What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've managed to save myself loads of time by not reading all the Allen / new manager threads.

And me, never has the double click of the icon next to the lcfc thread been used so often in a day. Must remember to do my prediction league fixtures though.

And me, never has the double click of the icon next to the lcfc thread been used so often in a day. Must remember to do my prediction league fixtures though.

Pah !

Call yourselves fans :018:

Last edited:

Its very theraputic just to watch them bickering and not take part:)

Its very theraputic just to watch them bickering and not take part:)

Unfortunately Im so depressed by it all I cant even bring myself to open my eyelids to view the screen.

Excellent, the service is brilliant and the food superbly cooked and there's plenty of it. Cost us about £20 each for 3 course with a beer beforehand and a bottle of wine and coffee afterwards. First time I've been but my M+D go quite a bit and always enjoy it.

Excellent, the service is brilliant and the food superbly cooked and there's plenty of it. Cost us about £20 each for 3 course with a beer beforehand and a bottle of wine and coffee afterwards. First time I've been but my M+D go quite a bit and always enjoy it.

:102:

A kick in the nuts or a welcome payout SJN?

Bit of both really. Forced out because of the Headtechers CV building agenda, but given the stuff going on at home, perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.

Payoff is OK ... above the government minimum, but still not a lot to show for 11 years, trouble is, it's got to last me until I get another job, and even when I do, I'm probably looking at a 50 -60% pay cut!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710