What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MA is starting up a landscaping & gardening business. Give him a call

Went for a walk up to Loch Eilde Mor which overlooks the village.Quite eerie walking in the mist but worth the effort,just myself and my music.NOtidec ho2w the season is changing .I know most of this is wasted on here and will be ridiculed but I thought I'd sharing it with you nonetheless:102:

Went for a walk up to Loch Eilde Mor which overlooks the village.Quite eerie walking in the mist but worth the effort,just myself and my music.NOtidec ho2w the season is changing .I know most of this is wasted on here and will be ridiculed but I thought I'd sharing it with you nonetheless:102:

You are right of this is wasted on here, ;) , but makes you think the seasons are changing. Not even reached the autumnal equinox yet. :102:

I appreciate what you mean.

I love this time of year and wish I was in a place where I could witness what you obviously have this morning.

Shut up you self pitying fool

You are right of this is wasted on here, ;) , but makes you think the seasons are changing. Not even reached the autumnal equinox yet. :102:

Because I notice the colours of the land around here Steven and gone are the vivid greens on the hills now.Its more the duller greens ,purple (heather) and tans

I briefly noticed it watching football last night - the clouds and the colour of the grass.

Autumn is the best time of the year - lovely and cold.

I know exactly what you mean HF. I lved in Ambleside for 4 years and from about Sept onwards the tourist trade dropped but that was the best time to be up there. The colours of the countryside slowly change and the temperature starts to drop, in a few weeks snow will cap the mountains and the scenery is just spectacular.

I know exactly what you mean HF. I lved in Ambleside for 4 years and from about Sept onwards the tourist trade dropped but that was the best time to be up there. The colours of the countryside slowly change and the temperature starts to drop, in a few weeks snow will cap the mountains and the scenery is just spectacular.

Is this your sensitive side? :102:

Is this your sensitive side? :102:

I am sensitive, very sensitive.....
36_1_44.gif

That is the only downside,I'm sort of dependent on them unfortunately

That is the only downside,I'm sort of dependent on them unfortunately

In the summer there would be thousands of tourist, everywhere they were. On the lakes in boats and on skis, in the lanes on foot or on bikes, and to get into a pub you had to know the private door otherwise you would open the door and 30 grocks wopuld fall out. But when the best time of the year came they had all ****ed off. I used to drink at a pub called the Drunken Duck, where you could sit outside, albeit cold, and just gaze at the mountains. Here in Leicester you have to sit outside otherwise some twat nicks your motor

In the summer there would be thousands of tourist, everywhere they were. On the lakes in boats and on skis, in the lanes on foot or on bikes, and to get into a pub you had to know the private door otherwise you would open the door and 30 grocks wopuld fall out. But when the best time of the year came they had all ****ed off. I used to drink at a pub called the Drunken Duck, where you could sit outside, albeit cold, and just gaze at the mountains. Here in Leicester you have to sit outside otherwise some twat nicks your motor

My local sits at the head of the loch and I an look down the centre of ot with The Mamore Mountains on my right and the Aonach Eagle Ridge of Glencoe on the left.I shall be doing so tonight after I've finished watching Sunderland beat Man Utd:)

**** all, ive got a bad bout of man flu

My local sits at the head of the loch and I an look down the centre of ot with The Mamore Mountains on my right and the Aonach Eagle Ridge of Glencoe on the left.I shall be doing so tonight after I've finished watching Sunderland beat Man Utd:)

you bastard I envy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711