What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying to get rid of my beer belly. ive stpped drinking in the week and ive started running every day.

im trying to get rid of my beer belly. ive stpped drinking in the week and ive started running every day.

Watch out for your Achilles. Seriously. Take it from one who didn't heed the warning signals.

my boy's football team got free tickets to the Mk dons this lunchtime. 4-0, good game.

Just had a shave, might have a shower too. Although Rome wasn't built in a day so maybe "one step at a time" is the best way forward for now.

Just had a shave, might have a shower too. Although Rome wasn't built in a day so maybe "one step at a time" is the best way forward for now.

Normally shit shave and shower is the preferred order.

As far as stupidity ratings go, I have just achieved greatness.

Driving home earlier, about 2 hours left of my journey I got a craving for a nice deep relaxing bath when I got home. When I got home I ran said bath and I filled it with bubble bath. Not only does the bubbles bath relaxe and invogorate, but also soothes aching muscles, revitalises the body and contains lots of herbal extracts, so obviously I'm all excited.

I take my clothes off in the bedroom, totally forget about my bath and have a shower instead. I get dressed none the wiser, go for a piss and then see my lovely deep warm bath looking all sad.

I'm now pissed off.

Driving home earlier, about 2 hours left of my journey I got a craving for a nice deep relaxing bath when I got home. When I got home I ran said bath and I filled it with bubble bath. Not only does the bubbles bath relaxe and invogorate, but also soothes aching muscles, revitalises the body and contains lots of herbal extracts, so obviously I'm all excited.

I take my clothes off in the bedroom, totally forget about my bath and have a shower instead. I get dressed none the wiser, go for a piss and then see my lovely deep warm bath looking all sad.

I'm now pissed off.

whoops - you're a bit young for senior moments

So,having acheived such a senior moment, where the **** do you go next???

I'm now pissed off.

Men dont have bubble baths

Men dont have bubble baths
Real men don't hide the fact that they do, real men do as they please without fear of the opinion of others.

Those trying to live up to the tag perform all the artificial acts that they believe make you a man.

I like what I like, I'm not a sterotype :icon_wink

Real men don't hide the fact that they do, real men do as they please without fear of the opinion of others.

Those trying to live up to the tag perform all the artificial acts that they believe make you a man.

I like what I like, I'm not a sterotype :icon_wink

Thats exactly what I thought you'd say :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712