What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran a half marathon.
I haven't been able to run for 4/5 of the past 5/6 weeks because of an injured calf, I fell over running last week and have had my hand in dressing with a possible infection and I spent Saturday dying with a severe case of extreme man flu.
Thanks to a combination of Lemsip MAX and Yorkshire Tea I managed a time of 1 hour 56 minutes (roughly, official times go up tomorrow).
That was nice.

Ran a half marathon.
I haven't been able to run for 4/5 of the past 5/6 weeks because of an injured calf, I fell over running last week and have had my hand in dressing with a possible infection and I spent Saturday dying with a severe case of extreme man flu.
Thanks to a combination of Lemsip MAX and Yorkshire Tea I managed a time of 1 hour 56 minutes (roughly, official times go up tomorrow).
That was nice.

Well done. ;)

Took the dogs for a nice long walk along the canal and then had a beer afterwards.

I played with my chainsaw in an Alpha-male kind of fashion.

I believe it is a law dating from 1645 that states all men should play with their chainsaw on a Sunday.

If anyone would like something chainsawing next Sunday then just let me know.

I live to chainsaw.

Do you do Humans, I might have an ongoing contract for you if you fancy some work :102:
Depends.

There's certain folks on a certain forum that I'll do for free...but they'll have to promise not to make me chase them as the plug will pull out of the wall (and clubbing with a dead chainsaw makes for a very slow death).

Thinking about it - I'll do them unplugged.

Depends.

There's certain folks on a certain forum that I'll do for free...but they'll have to promise not to make me chase them as the plug will pull out of the wall (and clubbing with a dead chainsaw makes for a very slow death).

Thinking about it - I'll do them unplugged.

An electric chainsaw??? Does such a thing exist?

Are you sure you're not just bigging up your hedge trimmers?

An electric chainsaw??? Does such a thing exist?

Are you sure you're not just bigging up your hedge trimmers?
Oi!

:018:

Lay-off my chainsaw.

At 2.2HP, it's all beast.:icon_cool

195901_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone want to swap legs with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717