What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:026: After 16 and a bit years, in excess of £5,000 vet bills, and endless trips around the house with mops and buckets I've finally got rid of my ****ing cat.

****ing noisy old twat can go and make somebody else's life a misery!!!

:026: After 16 and a bit years, in excess of £5,000 vet bills, and endless trips around the house with mops and buckets I've finally got rid of my ****ing cat.

Did it involve a trip to the canal?

£5000 on ****ing vets bills??????????????

How much does a new cat cost, £50? Every time the vets bill is in excess of that, buy a new ****er. You could have had a 100 for £5000 FFS

I can't see this animal keeping thing, unless they are being fattened up to eat.

£5000 on ****ing vets bills??????????????

How much does a new cat cost, £50? Every time the vets bill is in excess of that, buy a new ****er. You could have had a 100 for £5000 FFS
And I was being conservative!!!

Damaged cruciat ligament, flee allergy, damaged retina, fell out of an upstairs window....I could go on but I'm crying.

Been out and collected up all the firework debris that has landed in my garden and lobbed it from whence it came :icon_lol:

for the geeks:
managed to create a .bat file that restarts the computer after 5 seconds on a work collegues computer in his StartUp folder. He wasted his lunch hour before I told him what it was!

for the geeks:
managed to create a .bat file that restarts the computer after 5 seconds on a work collegues computer in his StartUp folder. He wasted his lunch hour before I told him what it was!

:icon_lol:

Ouch, good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712