What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone back to work after a week off :icon_cry:

Very depressing.

Had a short stint at an accountacy practise in Derby, hated it. Found a job in Tamworth less money, but more convinent and hopefully a lot better, hope I can last longer then two months :icon_cool Start on 10th December

Had a short stint at an accountacy practise in Derby, hated it. Found a job in Tamworth less money, but more convinent and hopefully a lot better, hope I can last longer then two months :icon_cool Start on 10th December
Bloody Hell!! You've had a busy day!

Loaded POI's for all football grounds and all Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys and Morrisons into my satnav :icon_razz

Compared to what I should have done today - photocopying three sheets and posting a load of bollocks really hasn't cleared my desk.

My spag bog lunch was quite nice though, I think I'll have a quick sandwich and then toddle off to the job I love serving members of the public with a smile and quick wit.

They should make a video of my life and show it to naughty schoolkids - it'd scare the flipping **** out of them.

Compared to what I should have done today - photocopying three sheets and posting a load of bollocks really hasn't cleared my desk.

My spag bog lunch was quite nice though, I think I'll have a quick sandwich and then toddle off to the job I love serving members of the public with a smile and quick wit.

They should make a video of my life and show it to naughty schoolkids - it'd scare the flipping **** out of them.

It's a 'Disabled Toilet Facility' DB, very un-PC of you.

I spent a lot more money than I should've done at the Craft Show at the NEC but I needed cheering up so that's my excuse!

I'm sure Ben will be riveted when I show him all the papers and bits and bobs I bought.....:icon_roll

Just as we are. :003: :) :icon_wink

I spent a lot more money than I should've done at the Craft Show at the NEC but I needed cheering up so that's my excuse!

I'm sure Ben will be riveted when I show him all the papers and bits and bobs I bought.....:icon_roll

You should have used the cash to repair the rear end of his corsa :)

Sometimes people on here really do share way too much information :icon_lol:

So far today I have made a cup of tea and browsed t'internet... making the most of it before our PC refresh at work and they block t'internet for good :(

Last edited:
Off sick at home. Using the joys of Citrix to still seemingly be at work whilst typing the usual shit on here... :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710