What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started watch bit of this Socceraid but its sooooooo boringggggg

i know it's for Charity but ITV are really plugging it full of Adverts and celebrities/old hasbeens (Shearer etc) making out how much they are doing it for Charity. And Dermot O'Leary well he annoys me on X-Factor and he's somehow worse on this

The game's not started yet though -perhaps when the action starts it might be better so I'll go and listen to the radio for a bit

Last edited:
I enjoyed it!

Rest Of The World won on penalties after 11 penalties each? I think. Woody Harrelson bagged the winner. :icon_lol:

I enjoyed it!

Rest Of The World won on penalties after 11 penalties each? I think. Woody Harrelson bagged the winner. :icon_lol:

Was enjoyable to watch. Especially the first-half front pairing of Zinedine Zidane and Mike Myers. Both celebrity keepers made a few good saves. Jamie Theakston saved 4 and then missed the decisive penalty. The Guy from Heroes not knowing how to take a corner-kick. Damian Lewis coming within inches of chipping Jens Lehmann.

I wanted Ando to take one :icon_lol:

The finale of Luther looks to be a cracker.
I'm hoping its going to reveal that its actually a prequel to The Wire, and that Luther is forced to leave the UK to get away from the murder allegations, starting up a new life in Baltimore under the alias of Stringer Bell

I think i'm gonna be dissapointed with this too..

For anyone that's interested, this Thursday on ITV4 will be the third episode of 'Men Brewing Badly' - Neil Morrissey and Richard Fox driving through Africa to deliver some of their home brew lager to England fans in South Africa at the World Cup. First two episodes have been IMO brilliant. Although maybe I am a bit biased due to Mozza being my favourite actor/general man on the planet.

He's a legend (sorry) and she is filth. Top bombing!

I'm hoping its going to reveal that its actually a prequel to The Wire, and that Luther is forced to leave the UK to get away from the murder allegations, starting up a new life in Baltimore under the alias of Stringer Bell

I think i'm gonna be dissapointed with this too..
I was half expecting (hoping) for Avon Barksdale to wade in a generally kick some arse on behalf of his right hand man.

For anyone that's interested, this Thursday on ITV4 will be the third episode of 'Men Brewing Badly' - Neil Morrissey and Richard Fox driving through Africa to deliver some of their home brew lager to England fans in South Africa at the World Cup. First two episodes have been IMO brilliant. Although maybe I am a bit biased due to Mozza being my favourite actor/general man on the planet.
We watched the first episode. It was far too 'blokey' so it had to be switched off.

Looks like theres gonna be another series of Luther then!

They've left it wide open in terms of which direction the next series will go in. I like it.

Will the three of them go on the run with the diamonds?
Will they turn themselves in?
Do some time?

I was half expecting (hoping) for Avon Barksdale to wade in a generally kick some arse on behalf of his right hand man.

We watched the first episode. It was far too 'blokey' so it had to be switched off.

They've left it wide open in terms of which direction the next series will go in. I like it.

Will the three of them go on the run with the diamonds?
Will they turn themselves in?
Do some time?

My predicition is that if there is a another series it will follow the events so that...

a)Luther is cleared of any wrong doing etc carry on doing the job
b)Alice got away from the scene, they don't know she shot him and can carry on in the same vein, and Mark will say he shot him, and won't be convicted as it will be in self defence etc.

I can't see how it could continue if the police became aware of Luthers involvement with Alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669