What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I bother putting TMAWL on the iPlayer? Gave up after 9 minutes, the Caeser thing was painful.

Why did I bother putting TMAWL on the iPlayer? Gave up after 9 minutes, the Caeser thing was painful.

It was the biggest load of tripe I've watched in a while...if only the shooting people sketch at the end was for real.

It was the biggest load of tripe I've watched in a while...if only the shooting people sketch at the end was for real.

Didn't make it that far:icon_conf

oh i really like Mitchell & Webb and thought the Caesar sketch was good

:)

Yeah, the new Mitchell & Webb was abysmal.

It's quite clear that they're actors and not comedians.

It has.

Moz quotes of the series so far:

"Good morning, that's a nice tnetennba."

"If you don't take the stand, how many more unsolicited bum kisses will be administered by that lip happy bastard?"

Class.

'I'm here to drink milk and kick arse and oh look.......... I've finished milk'

Love it, Jen always looks tidy too.

IT Crowd. Superb.

It has.

Moz quotes of the series so far:

"Good morning, that's a nice tnetennba."

"If you don't take the stand, how many more unsolicited bum kisses will be administered by that lip happy bastard?"

Class.

'I'm here to drink milk and kick arse and oh look.......... I've finished milk'

Love it, Jen always looks tidy too.
Totally agree, best thing on telly at the moment. Renholm taking a larger part in this series has been a master stroke in my opinion. Loved the one on Friday with the Italian business man and Jen's "translations".

Totally agree, best thing on telly at the moment. Renholm taking a larger part in this series has been a master stroke in my opinion. Loved the one on Friday with the Italian business man and Jen's "translations".

Chris Morris was great as Renholm snr in the first serious but Matt Berry is even better, always raises a rofl.

Chris Morris was great as Renholm snr in the first serious but Matt Berry is even better, always raises a rofl.

Yeh he was good in the first series of the Boosh as well tbf. Wonder if Noel Feilding will pop up again in this.

Most of his t-shirts are excellent. I want the one from the other week that just said, "No."

That's the first episode of it that I've seen I think and after a slow start I was very impressed. I don't find things like the woman running/swimming/stretching at all funny TBH so the start wasn't great, but the guy with the sealife centre was very funny.

That's the first episode of it that I've seen I think and after a slow start I was very impressed. I don't find things like the woman running/swimming/stretching at all funny TBH so the start wasn't great, but the guy with the sealife centre was very funny.

Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670