What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first one wondered if it was worth catching up on. Might check it out.

I lasted less than ten minutes 'cos it annoyed the feck out of me

Won't be bothering again

I spent 5 minutes trying to remember where I'd seen the lad before and turned off when I sussed it. (He was in Shaun of the Dead)

university challenge was proper poor last night. And they were the pick of their unis! Fecking thickos are being churned out these days

university challenge was proper poor last night. And they were the pick of their unis! Fecking thickos are being churned out these days

How do you watch it though?
Do you try to answer the questions? Or do you just try to guess who's going to buzz in?

I mainly just watch it to see what Jez is wearing.....

Been watching the Big Bang Theory from the beginning on E4. Only started watching it series 2. Superb.

Madness in the Fast Lane

Documentry about two Swedish sisters. Firstly they both ran on to the M6 and got hit by trafic, one by a lorry the other by a car. When they were being treated they both started to kick off with the police.
One then went on to stab a man a couple of days later.

Absolutely mental but would recommend watching it on iPlayer.

I watched it too - they were both totally nuts.. 6 men restraining one and she still managed to boot two of them in the face.

Madness in the Fast Lane

Documentry about two Swedish sisters. Firstly they both ran on to the M6 and got hit by trafic, one by a lorry the other by a car. When they were being treated they both started to kick off with the police.

Cheers for the iPlayer tip Gaz

I remember the original programme with them in and my mrs saw the episode you're on about and said it was quality, I'll have to catch up

Madness in the Fast Lane

We linked it on here a few years ago. Absolutely mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69