What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good viewing, amazed he only picked up £400 prize money for his first world championship!

A pretty penny in 1972, for what was considered a pub game, with the 'world championship' played in some horrible run down working men's club in the middle of nowhere, in front of a couple of hundred scrotey blokes

This Is England 86 - the bike gang are the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a long while.

But that isn't a good thing when every laugh makes me needs to rush to the toilet again.

Fortunately the rest of the program was far from hilarious. Liked it though, enough to be bothered to watch the second part next week.

This Is England 86 - the bike gang are the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a long while.

But that isn't a good thing when every laugh makes me needs to rush to the toilet again.

Fortunately the rest of the program was far from hilarious. Liked it though, enough to be bothered to watch the second part next week.

Agreed, it was class. I thought it might be a bit shitty after the film, but he really seems to have pulled it off.
And who doesn't like being pulled off?

Watched the film a few days ago whilst under the influence of beer and thought it was quite good. I was looking forward to the series, what a let down, rubbish acting and script. :icon_sad:

Second episode....talk about depressing. Although Gadget getting his end away was rather funny. :icon_lol:

Not seen it yet but apparantly the bird he nailed was a drama teacher at my old school.

quite enjoy it as throw away shite when no thinking is needed/wanted

With the occasional exception of something Barney says, it's not funny. For an alleged comedy this is a crucial shortcoming. Still, at least it's not as bad as that absolute bollocks with Jenna Elfman in it.

The Middle - liked the first episode, the second is to come. It might have been really crap but it has Ray's wife from Everybody Loves Raymond so I really couldn't give a shit.

The Middle - liked the first episode, the second is to come. It might have been really crap but it has Ray's wife from Everybody Loves Raymond so I really couldn't give a shit.

MILF

I think I'd find it easier to explain being caught masturbating in front of the TV by the wife if it was her rather than a documentary on carrier bags.

There's never a good explanation to be offered when you're caught masturbating. Especially when you're using a carrier bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69