What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing X factor, i've seriously got to come up with better excuses to go out on a Saturday

Harry Hill is aces though

rachel riley, a vision in blue today. massive wank approaching....

Not by a long shot. You're obviously one of the few lucky people left that hasn't had the misfortune of witnessing the comedy blackhole that is Michael MacIntyre.

I'd find watching a post-mortem on a much loved, close relative funnier than anything that **** could come out with.
I'd really, really love to fight him.

Glad to see I'm not alone with that opinion. I really can't see why he is supposed to be funny

The Only Way Is Essex

Quite possibly the best programme on TV, like evva.

And by 'the best' I, of course, mean the singlemost loathsome piece of ****ing piss-strewn excrement I've ever seen on my HD screen. What a bunch of vapid *****.

The Only Way Is Essex

Quite possibly the best programme on TV, like evva.

And by 'the best' I, of course, mean the singlemost loathsome piece of ****ing piss-strewn excrement I've ever seen on my HD screen. What a bunch of vapid *****.

Horrid television. They are attempting a copy of the Hills on the UK. Difference is that the birds in LA are a lot more fitter and the area it's set is glamourous. Now Essex, the women are horrible plastic figures and it's 90% shithole. This and Seven Days can **** off, pay some money out and make proper television.

Film 2010, Claudia Winkleman, hot or not?
Anyway, they discussed, briefly, the pisstake of Twilight. "Vampire sucks".
Twilight lovers will probably call it sacrilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69