What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Secret Millionaire on Channel 4.

Never seen it before, but thought it was fantastic :038:

Watched the last series, had me a in bits a couple of times.:icon_redf

They've started showing Premiership years again now on sky sports so ive been watching parts of the 03-04, 04-05, and 05-06 ones.

Did anybody watch that thing with Patrick McGuiness and Rory McGrath in on Channel 5 last night.They go around Britain doing different tasks/things.No idea what its called but it looked ok in the Previews,didn't see it myself was watching the Football down the Pub.

Did anybody watch that thing with Patrick McGuiness and Rory McGrath in on Channel 5 last night.They go around Britain doing different tasks/things.No idea what its called but it looked ok in the Previews,didn't see it myself was watching the Football down the Pub.

it looks almost the same as what robbie coltrane did earlier in the year :102:

Anyone watching 'the man who cycled around the world'? the last part is on tonight on BBC1, the other three are on i-player.

last part was on this evening!

this guy is a legend, McGregor and Boorman did it on motorbikes but to cycle over 8,000 miles in under 200 days, is an amazing achievement.

He got a world record in doing it in 194 days and 17 hours smashing the previous record which stood at 276 days, 19 hours and 15 minutes

http://www.pedallingaround.com/start/

Last edited:
Yeah watched it made Boorman and Obi wan seem like a bunch of spoilt whinging brats.

A very impressive effort. Any aspirations scarb?

Last edited:
Yeah watched it made Boorman and Obi wan seem like a bunch of spoilt whinging brats.

A very impressive effort. Any aspirations scarb?

actually yes! especially as Athens fell through and driving to Mongolia as much as i want to do it might not be poss next year.

Just spoke a friend (actually started planning this before i heard about Beaumont) and im planning to cycle J O'G to Lands End and due the 3 peaks along the way. I will also stop in to see Highland and buy so Lemon Drizzle.

Just found these on you tube a shorter documentary about it and the current Orange advert going round at the minute

[YOUTUBE]LzhPZjWgLt4[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhPZjWgLt4

[YOUTUBE]48R3uWZTTgM[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48R3uWZTTgM&feature=user

Anyone watch the cup on bbc2? Im sure the coach in it was Newts……

Banged up abroad.

"Lost in Austen" was a bit of a giggle - especially when the modern 21st century miss from Hammersmith showed the Bennet sisters her highly "topiarised" pubes.

Re-watched the last two eps of Prison break series 3 then straight into a double-episode start to Series 4. Great stuff.

I watched '8 out of 10 Cats',don't think its as good without Dave Spikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669