What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is she? Glitter loving Jade, Hannah, who uses hairspray to set her make up or punk Lauran who loves her mohican, ripped clothes and tattoos.

Incidently what would you do? Snog, Marry or avoid?

Ill let people guess which she is.

Oh and I have already done the 1st of the 3!:icon_wink

EDIT:- by the way love the album in your av. Might have to get it out and have a listen now.

Last edited:
I would Leroy, hope she's gone back to herself! Why weren't you the brother-in-law that they interviewed?

I would Leroy, hope she's gone back to herself! Why weren't you the brother-in-law that they interviewed?

She was back to herself within hours.

That was actually her half-brother they interviewed not her stepbrother as listed but other than that she was pleased with it.

She was back to herself within hours.

That was actually her half-brother they interviewed not her stepbrother as listed but other than that she was pleased with it.

I liked the "mouth full of punks" comment :icon_bigg

I liked the "mouth full of punks" comment :icon_bigg

Yeh ill have her about that as Im not entirely sure she got it!:icon_lol:

She has quite a few more tatoos since that was filmed.

Last edited:
snuff box - the series finished last year but i bought the DVD and is quality, anyone on here a fan?

Last edited:
Sport Mastermind was on last night. I like to think i know a bit about most sports, but the contestants are so quick at answering you dont get time to think!

Watching on TV? Sod the TV. Just bought a Wii for my daughters birthday and I am like a crack addict in a poppy field.

Did anybody see that programme about the world's worst surgeon. Channel 4 last night, about midnight.
That guy was a butcher and a half. People waking up during operations, ops going well wrong.
One bloke obsessed with amputees, went to him to have his leg chopped off . (Bloke died from the op).
One transgender went to him to have lady bits instead of man bits. Went wrong, bloke died.

Sounds like we could have seen MKFox on the box last night:

Sex Maniac and Proud (Virgin 1) Chat magazine. This is one of those horrid programmes where horrid people come and say what producers want them to say in order to get on TV. In between the horrid people are horrid magazine journalists and so-called psychotherapists, also hungry for TV fame, who talk a lot of nonsense.

There's very little as tedious as listening to people talk about how much sex they have, which is what the horrid people are going on about in this one. And not just sex with other people, but also sex with themselves. Connor, a very enthusiastic onanist, tells us that he prowls supermarkets, eyeing up the other shoppers for new material for his fantasies. "Sometimes, junowo'imean, I can't wait until I get home, so I go into like the toilets there, and I'll have a wank," he says, charmingly. "I've masturbated in most of the main department stores in Milton Keynes."

The Kevin Bishop Show

Some very funny stuff IMO :038:

Dexter on FX is a quality show, like a twisted, good version of CSI. Watched the first season on itv and second series has just started on FX.

Great show funny, gory, great acting and some sex so its all gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669