What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched '8 out of 10 Cats',don't think its as good without Dave Spikey.

I don't know why but I really hate that guy. I don't know if it's because most of his jokes sounds recycled from a working mens club or what, just can't stand him. But each to their own and all that.:icon_wink

I don't know why but I really hate that guy. I don't know if it's because most of his jokes sounds recycled from a working mens club or what, just can't stand him. But each to their own and all that.:icon_wink

I don't like the new bloke in it.Not a great Dave Spikey fan but I just thought the show worked better with him in it

Or maybe I'm making something out of nothing as usual

Last edited:
I don't like the new bloke in it.Not a great Dave Spikey fan but I just thought the show worked better with him in it

Or maybe I'm making something out of nothing as usual

Tempramental sod, that's why I said each to their own! I haven't seen who the new guy is, I like Jimmy Carr in small doses but don't like that show.

Tempramental sod, that's why I said each to their own! I haven't seen who the new guy is, I like Jimmy Carr in small doses but don't like that show.

No you are all just getting at me and what you lot think of me is of paramount importance to me,I'm off to sulk

Nuzzle and Scratch

Just a very poor rip-off of the Chuckle Brothers (with puppets)

Truly shocking stuff

Although not quite as bad as that Harry Enfield show last night...

The Slammer.

Childrens version 'Britain's got Talent', with Ted Robbins as the Guv'nor (much better than Paul Ince)

Wouldn't say I hate him, but don't particularly like him outside Phoenix nights. He works in Phoenix nights because that part is pretty much him.

The Children on ITV, mondays 9pm. 3 parter about an 8 year old girl who has been murdered and the three months leading up to it which shows plenty of family problems between her mum and dad(ex-husband) his new gal and baby. Her mums new bloke and his ex-wife, and his son, giving pletny of reasons who might be the one who killed her.

So far she's dropped the baby so her head was bruised which caused the stepmum to go mad, then her stepbrother kept telling her that dirty old men lived down the park and scared her. Then she took the baby out in the pram and left her by the river and went to the park, Police out searching for the baby. Stepbrother gets kicked out by his mum after being brought home by the police for drinking(he's 14 I think) so He's living with dad and girl's mum. Girl doesn't like him. He doesn't like her. He doesn't like her mum either.

2 part this week and she accused the stepbrother of being a paedophile who had done stuff to her(he hadn't, she made that up so he wouldn't be living with them)after he had sat in her room on the floor whilst she slept. It keeps showing you in flashback the girl being shoved backwards so her head goes through the patio door:icon_eek:

So far everything is pointing at the stepbrother, so it probably isn't him!

I've met Dave Spikey a couple of times and he is a genuinely nice man and a funny bastard as well, which is saying a lot because I normally have a pathological hatred for anybody that is even slightly famous.

I don't know if you've seen his stand up but it is nothing like 'working men's club' stylee, he's as funny as f*ck.
It's possibly his age & northern accent that has given that impression.

Wouldn't say I hate him, but don't particularly like him outside Phoenix nights. He works in Phoenix nights because that part is pretty much him.

Not in the slightest, he's nothing like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670