What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trip, Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon. 4 episodes in and still can't make mind up whether it is genius or total cack.

What the feck? Have I lost my mind, or is there actually a programme on BBC Three right now called Young Plumber of the Year?

What the feck? Have I lost my mind, or is there actually a programme on BBC Three right now called Young Plumber of the Year?

What the ****ing **** was that all about? Even my dog, Fosse, dropped the fag out of his mouth when he saw it

Tramadol Nights. Good stand up from Frankie Boyle but his sketches are generally shite. Bit of a sell out.

Tramadol Nights. Good stand up from Frankie Boyle but his sketches are generally shite. Bit of a sell out.

A sell out to who? The standup parts are from his DVD, same as any standup, but who do you think he's sold out to? The IMF? Have you gone nuts?

New series of Big Bang Theory.....just realised it was on after missing 3 episodes :-(

Raising Hope, brilliant new American comedy about a teenager landed with a baby to look after

And The Office: An American Workplace series 5. The first five minutes of the latest episode was classic.

A sell out to who? The standup parts are from his DVD, same as any standup, but who do you think he's sold out to? The IMF? Have you gone nuts?

Well he clearly agreed to write sketches for money that he knew weren't really that funny. If the standup is reused material from DVDs it's even worse.

Well he clearly agreed to write sketches for money that he knew weren't really that funny.

So, the alternative would be, he should write comedy for free and he shouldn't intentionally write something that's deliberately not funny?

If the standup is reused material from DVDs it's even worse.

Every single comic there is reuses their material, otherwise they'd have to walk on stage and present a different show every night.

top 25 abba songs.... and i'm now gay

the day before you came probably webbo, although they all seemed better when you see the feelings on the singing birds faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69