What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smallest niece loves Ben and Holly. I thought they had their own show. Shows how clued up I am. :102:

Oh they do have have their own show, Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, very good it is too. Made by the same people who make Peppa Pig and you can hear the same voices if you listen closely. Little Princess is another show that's amusing too, my post probably made it look like the same programme though.

I'm sounding a bit too into this aren't I...:icon_redf

Breaking Bad Series 2 Finale.

I find it odd that not a single broadcaster has picked this up. Season 3 will be at least March before it's on DVD. Probably end up watching it online with True Blood Series 3 (I like watching that in Blu Ray...mainly for Anna Paquin's tits).

Oh they do have have their own show, Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, very good it is too. Made by the same people who make Peppa Pig and you can hear the same voices if you listen closely. Little Princess is another show that's amusing too, my post probably made it look like the same programme though.

I'm sounding a bit too into this aren't I...:icon_redf

I will give it a miss, if that's okay. I'll leave you to it. :icon_wink

Yellowstone on BBC2. Not sure if it's a repeat or not, but I love nature programmes and I love winter and snow and as this was the winter episode I though it was amazing.

Highlights for me were the red fox jumping into the snow to catch a mouse, the otters' trek to find running water for food and the 'Snowman' bloke at the end who was fascinating.

Top stuff :038:

The shittest darts match ever! Mcdine v Bates, if this is the standard of the World Championship I reckon I'm in with a chance.

"Come Fly With Me"

What a steaming great fvcking pile of horse excrement.

I hope there's a subliminal message to serial watchers encouraging them to slit their wrists or swallow pills by the bucket-load.

Just remember..... we will be there by 7am to queue to get to the front of stage:icon_razz

If they do Relight My Fire and there's flame stuff it just might be a tad warm there though!
I have now put the BW dvd on as there's feck all on tv. might turn it up and annoy the old dears downstairs!(Used to me by now though!)

Just remember..... we will be there by 7am to queue to get to the front of stage:icon_razz

If they do Relight My Fire and there's flame stuff it just might be a tad warm there though!
I have now put the BW dvd on as there's feck all on tv. might turn it up and annoy the old dears downstairs!(Used to me by now though!)

7am ? :icon_eek:

ok....

You want to be at the front?
And think about it, being at the front means you can sit down straight away and stretch your legs out, plus when you need to stand you've summat to lean on.

Leave it later and you are stuck in the middle of 20k people trying not to lean on some nomark or stand on peoples feet...

Trust me, I've done this a few times lol

The sun will be shining anyhoo so you can get a tan!(Or sunburn....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69