What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stargazing Live.

Space is ****ing awesome.

Space is ****ing awesome, I'm not sure whether Stargazing Live was though. Did you not think it was a bit... well, dumbed down?
I kept expecting the ****ing Sugar Babes to pop up clutching binoculars

Space is ****ing awesome, I'm not sure whether Stargazing Live was though. Did you not think it was a bit... well, dumbed down?
I kept expecting the ****ing Sugar Babes to pop up clutching binoculars

I was screaming abuse at the twat in Hawaii. And Jonathan Ross, who just went on to prove what a first grade cockbotherer he is.

I'm still getting me a telescope though, I'm surprised I've got to this age without doing so.

I was screaming abuse at the twat in Hawaii. And Jonathan Ross, who just went on to prove what a first grade cockbotherer he is.

I'm still getting me a telescope though, I'm surprised I've got to this age without doing so.

I've threatened to get one plenty of times, but I just know I'll break it if i do.

The way that they were suggesting that it's really easy, even for stupid people like us, to get high res pictures of nebula using nothing more than a phone-camera and a pair of RayBans was beyond absurd.

Okay, I may have embellished that slightly, but I do know for an absolute fact that you'd need thousands of quids worth of kit, the patience of a stoned saint and days of editing to get anything like some of the images they were showing.

What I haven't been watching - Jon Stewart's Daily Show on More4 as they have stopped showing the daily episodes, and we will only be getting a half hour weekly round-up. Gutted - a great programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69