What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The acting isn't great, the plots are unbelievable and consist of just a series of gags, but they are great gags. Nobody said comedy had to be realistic.

Mens downhill skiing from Kitzbuhel. Absolutely amazing, so much so that I'm now watching the repeat currently on Eurosport. Didier Cuche is phenomenal.

Does anyone watch Miranda? Old fashioned and corny but really funny.

is that the fat bird?

omg maj (!), you stock has plummeted.....

it is one of the worst things i've ever seen commissioned on national television.
There should be camps set up for people who like that sort of stuff.

Only hard labour though, not the 'straight to the showers' shit reserved for the xfactor devotees

Please tell me you were leathered when you posted this

I desperately looked for his typing below in some white text, confirming this as the worst piece of pitiful banal shite to ever appear on our TV screens

But there isn't any

I actually think he meant it :icon_conf

i'm with you major!

not gonna set the world on fire but worth a couple of cheap giggle

Maybe Major and Fosseboy were right. She must be funny, she's won some awards....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12260572

(Although quite how the feck anyone voted for that crap goes beyond me)

Last edited:
Maybe Major and Fosseboy were right. She must be funny, she's won some awards....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12260572

(Although quite how the feck anyone voted for that crap goes beyond me)
Those awards must be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Look:
Meanwhile, Russell Brand got an award for Outstanding Contribution To Comedy and CBBC's Horrible Histories won the award for Best Sketch Show.
And:
Jo Brand won the Best Female TV Comic award and the award for Best Male TV Comic went to Michael McIntyre.
Must be a wind up.

Those awards must be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Look:

And:

Must be a wind up.

Hmmmm, good point. To be honest I didn't read past the bit where it said Miranda won an award, that was as all I had to see to decide not to read any further.

I hate to tell you all this but Horrible Histories is really good. As for Jo Brand winning, she was up against Shapi Korsandi, a broken lamp shade would have beaten her.

That dating thing with thirty women, some tart waffling on about baking and some bollocks about a pathologist in Hungary.

I did not have the controller tonight.

How TV ruined your life. :038::038:

Good to see Charlie Brooker back to his best (Not sure about the 10 o'clock show)!

"if... pens got hot" had me lol-ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Tottenham 713
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711