What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How TV ruined your life. :038::038:

Good to see Charlie Brooker back to his best (Not sure about the 10 o'clock show)!

"if... pens got hot" had me lol-ing.

Aye, a lot of it was recycled from Screewipe/Newswipe but that harly matters, still funny as ****.

Last edited:
It was good, but as said I did get the feeling that I'd seen him do very similar things before. I hope he picks a more original subject next week.

The 10 o'Clock show is utter crap.

Great Railway Journeys with Michael Portillo last night featured Sandwich to Folkestone. After reminding myself all day, I forgot to watch it. So caught it on iPlayer later. Fascinating to see your own town illustrated in such a way.

Silent witness. It seems to have been on for years but this is the first time (series) that we've actually watched it. Pretty enjoyable and, as an added bonus, there was some decent nork action in this week's edition.

I watched it last night

It makes Miranda look really really good

Lauren Laverne and David Mitchell are cringeworthy, Jimmy Carr and Charlie Brooker are wasted.

Could have been funny, but I think they've tried to over-do the smart arse satire.

New series of Skins last night. Severe lack of eye candy in the new cast by the looks of it, but the plot line last night was actually quite normal for Skins. No where near as ridiculous as they have been.

New series of Skins last night. Severe lack of eye candy in the new cast by the looks of it, but the plot line last night was actually quite normal for Skins. No where near as ridiculous as they have been.

I thought Series 1 was brilliant, Series 2 was OK and the rest have been terrible. Not watched this new one, might give it a go.

I thought Series 1 was brilliant, Series 2 was OK and the rest have been terrible. Not watched this new one, might give it a go.

Agree with you there. Last night was okay, its got a bit of potential.

Boardwalk Empire.

Seen the adverts for it on Sky Atlantic which has just been released.
I watched the complete 1st series on-line. Quite enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610