What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee mack and tim vine in a dodgy sitcom.
actually a couple of lol moments in there, most surprised....

Outcasts on BBC1 9pm last nite. Anyone else see it?

I thought it was quite good considering no American influence. There doesnt seem any Yanks at all and no one with any Northern accents either.

Surprised one of main characters is dead already but looking forward to tonights episode.

Last edited:
Human Planet - Jungles episode, Flipping heck some people go to great efforts to get their honey.
Also, tree houses 80 foot up that people actually live.

If you don't know what I'm on about, check it out on Iplayer.

Some times you just have to stand back and admire what the human race can do.

Thought tonight's episode of How TV Ruined Your Life was absolutely fantastic and the best of the series so far by a mile. The Bold advert had me in stitches.

JML Home of Great Ideas on JML Direct What a load of wank. All the characters have done is show off about their kitchen gadgets, there's no plot whatsoever. Terrible :icon_roll

Film 2010, Claudia Winkleman, hot or not?

She's been shot in the face with a make-up gun. God only knows what crimes she's covering up.

Plus, she shows herself up as such a dunce in everything she presents I'd worry if there would be legal consequences.

The Walking Dead.

Just watched the complete first series, 6 episodes of gore.

Being a fan of the comical "....... of the Dead" franchise, but usually steering clear of hollywood remakes, also not a fan of over sexed vampires, I was surprised to be slightly hooked by this 28 days later / I am legend well made off the production line copy.

Good to see Andrew Lincoln has stopped doing voiceovers and teaching dramas.

Some odd story twists, such as the introduction of the latino gang, WTF? one minute threat of all round bloodshed the next... I won't spoil it for you if you are yet to see it.

My favourite moment being the drama when they are all facing certain death, one of the women in the group pulls out a grenade she just happened to have been carrying but hadn't told anyone.

Gripping enough to watch a whole 12 episode 2nd season? such is the quandary.

One film that is of a similar theme sans virus infected Zombies, Is The Quiet Earth, a low budet NZ film. Surprised no one has yet attempted an Ïmproved" remake, or have they?

The graphic novel from which this is adapted has been remarkable well recieved. Didn't think it was all that myself though. Having said that, am definitely going to give the TV show a chance, I'm told it departs from the source material quite a bit.

5 mins of a program called 'Coming of age' on BBC3 the biggest pile of shite on tv, makes that Miranda woman look like a comedy genius! What has this world come to? Is this really what people find funny these days? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00