What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the women's downhill skiing from Are in Sweden. Jeez there's just been a massive crash, Swiss skier called Nadja Kamer has stacked it big in a big way.

Human planet - rivers.
Fishing at the top of Victoria falls, bit trickier than the Trent in flood!

Boardwalk Empire - simply brilliant series. Loving the development of Al Capone as a mid-ranking lieutenant, he is really coming across as particularly dangerous even to his friends.

Boardwalk Empire - simply brilliant series. Loving the development of Al Capone as a mid-ranking lieutenant, he is really coming across as particularly dangerous even to his friends.

I'm hating Virgin Media for not having this channel :mad:

The One Show - had a piece on about Operation Tracer.
Absolutely remarkable.
6 men inside the rock during WW2 spying on the German fleet.
They had living quarters etc actually built for them inside the rock.
Then they were bricked in with a small gap to spyout of over the Germans.

Did anyone see Ma Browns Boys? Bit old fashioned and wooded but still had some laughs in it.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about Mrs Brown's Boys, but then I realised that you must be talking about something else, because Mrs Brown's Boys is the most excruciatingly embarrassing horseshit TV ever, ever, ever to come out of Ireland. Ever.
There's absolutely ****ing nothing funny about it. It's just tired, clichéd characters with predictable lines and a ****ing arsehole in drag.

Little Jamie Twatface's special school.

Can't stand him but looking at the interaction between celebrity teacher and student is interesting.

Rofl complaining his class size was too big at 20! Brilliant.

Little Jamie Twatface's special school.

Can't stand him but looking at the interaction between celebrity teacher and student is interesting.

Rofl complaining his class size was too big at 20! Brilliant.

Did Rolf make you rofl ?

let down end to mad dogs, all went loopy, quattro more so, and left a big opportunity for another mini series

Started watching Glory Daze (E4). We've found it hilarious!

The recent series of Skins was pretty good too. Although I got bored of the constant drug use.

NCAA basketball. As much as I'm an american football fan (NFL & NCAA), March Madness is something else. My bracket isn't doing very well but the tournament is absolute quality every year :038:

The new series of Spartacus, good norkage and rompage, but not sure it's going to be as good as the first series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00