What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the negative benefits? Do they hurt?

Yes, they do hurt. Mainly because they're cuboid and require a lot of lubrication.

Is there an anti-pleonasm drive going on that I wasn't told about?

Switched it on when reminded. I love Louis. I hate lunatics.

I think he's very good. It was another top Louis programme but not my favourite of his. That goes to the episode with the Thai brides. "I will love you and honour you. Let this candle symbolise our love and let it never go out" (said the aging English bloke to the young Thai who couldn't understand a thing he just said) :icon_lol:

I shall have to watch this on iplayer.

I would do. Some of his recent stuff has been well shite but this is a return to decency...made better by him being serious and offering a viewpoint rather than just being fey and whimsical.

I would do. Some of his recent stuff has been well shite but this is a return to decency...made better by him being serious and offering a viewpoint rather than just being fey and whimsical.

I've just watched it and I was quite frankly stunned by some of the stuff they were saying... there are some total crackpots in this world.
Very interesting programme though.

I've just watched it and I was quite frankly stunned by some of the stuff they were saying... there are some total crackpots in this world.
Very interesting programme though.

Did you watch his first programme with them Cate?

I saw an episode of The Only Way Is Essex the other day.

What in the living daylights is that all about?!

Watched the first episode of Campus. Very silly but I was actually LOL-ing in parts.

Last edited:
I highly recommend fans of Louis Theroux buy his DVD box set. Fantastic viewing.

1195939832_1.jpg

Marathon Mad Men binge (Edit away)

Can't believe I've ignored it this long. It's excellent. Watched series 1 in about 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00