What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenneth-williams-fantabulosa-cover.jpg

Watched the first episode of Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic. It's a fantasy drama starring Sean Bean. Not fantastic, but watchable for now. There's some top quality norkage too.

Just caught up with all the PTI and Around The Horn on my Sky planner, I love those programmes :038:

Just a shame my ESPN subscription will end soon and I'll have to wait until the new College American Football season starts before I start it back up again.

Did anyone watch United on the Beeb last night? I thought it was very well done and really moving too. I was very impressed with Jack O'Connell as a young Bobby Charlton.

Did anyone watch United on the Beeb last night? I thought it was very well done and really moving too. I was very impressed with Jack O'Connell as a young Bobby Charlton.

I thought about watching it, but wondered it it would be any good... will watch on iplayer I think.

Yes. My opinion is elsewhere, but as with all my posts you'd be better off not reading it :icon_bigg

Did anyone else watch Treme? David 'the wire' Simon's series about post-katrina New Orleans. Really well done, very character-driven but riveting.

Did anyone else watch Treme? David 'the wire' Simon's series about post-katrina New Orleans. Really well done, very character-driven but riveting.

Just watchd the 7th episode. Can't make my mind up on it really-almost watching it now out of obligation to get it finished.

Watched the first episode of Game of Thrones last night. the dialogue was a lot less formal than I expected for a programme of this type!

Also loving curb your enthusiasm at the moment

Champions of the world 2003 - on ESPN story of England's triumph in the rugby world cup.

Still marvel at JW's drop kick at the death.

Liked Will Greenwood's remark after the win about he wanted the Aussie's to be sore losers but they were anything but. Oh well, still beat the feckers (and the French en route as well :))

Champions of the world 2003 - on ESPN story of England's triumph in the rugby world cup.

Liked Will Greenwood's remark after the win about he wanted the Aussie's to be sore losers but they were anything but. Oh well, still beat the feckers (and the French en route as well :))

Im sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not usually a fan of the egg molesters but it was pretty special watching that live in a room full of Australians. In Australia. They didn't like my enthusiastic celebrations when the kick went over... And neither did the neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00