What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCE0A3D9-049E-9A9F-BC7B534A85B08010.jpg

I heart SP.

Jesus.

4-3-2-1

I'm stabbing my eyes with a knife but it still isn't removing the visual memory of the first ****ing dreadful opening minutes

Missed the Shadow Line on BBC on Thursday, probably going to watch it on iPlayer but out of interest did anyone watch it and have a view?

The Runaway, felt the whole thing was rushed in the end, however, would have like a few close ups on Kathy's paps, nice....

Missed the Shadow Line on BBC on Thursday, probably going to watch it on iPlayer but out of interest did anyone watch it and have a view?

I watched it, by chance rather than planned though.

Not really sure whether it I liked it, but definitely found it intriguing and I've scheduled it in on the planner for series link so I suppose that tells me something....

I watched it, by chance rather than planned though.

Not really sure whether it I liked it, but definitely found it intriguing and I've scheduled it in on the planner for series link so I suppose that tells me something....

Watched it on iPlayer thought it was an excellent start, definitely intriguing, all the hallmarks of a good BBC thriller series.

Some programme on head / facial surgery currently on BBC 2. Interesting, but getting rather gory.

Just started watching The Killing, the original Danish version.

It appears The Wire may have a challenge here.

Just got past the half way mark and it's absolutely brilliant.

As it's subtitled, a lot will ignore it but it's worth the effort. I bet the Yanks have made a right hash of their remake.

Series 2 is on BBC soon, so advise anyone to get the S1 boxset.

I would quite like Robbie ****ing Williams to be pushed off the nearest cliff.

That is all.

apart from that, I think the song will grow on me, it's certainly better than most of the songs on 'Progress'!(well, most of the ones which have Rob as the lead)

Has anyone been watching the Greedy Italians? It's like an Italian Last of the Summer Wine only funny, and occasionally a bit touching. Worth seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00