What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnEducation.jpg

I generally look at this thread purely to sneer at you tragic victims as I don't watch TV, but it's just making me feel alienated. What would you recommend I watch so that I can slide into your pusfilled world and understand what the **** it is that you all get excited about?

Serious question. I have no knowledge of your TV world, what would you recommend that I watch to entice me into your debaucherous world? Discuss.

I generally look at this thread purely to sneer at you tragic victims as I don't watch TV, but it's just making me feel alienated. What would you recommend I watch so that I can slide into your pusfilled world and understand what the **** it is that you all get excited about?

Serious question. I have no knowledge of your TV world, what would you recommend that I watch to entice me into your debaucherous world? Discuss.

PPFamily.jpg

The second episode was ****ing terrible!

It was a bit all over the place. The scene when he refuses to answer the phone was rediculous. The actors/actresses, aside from Idris Elba, are getting poorer by the week. Hopefully now that the bad guys are involved we'll see a bit more believable action.

It was a bit all over the place. The scene when he refuses to answer the phone was rediculous. The actors/actresses, aside from Idris Elba, are getting poorer by the week. Hopefully now that the bad guys are involved we'll see a bit more believable action.
don't forget the fact he barely seemed phased about having a nail put through his hand, the way he worked out he was going to kidnap kids, and how he managed to stop him simply by ignoring him. All a bit too stupid for my liking. The last series got better towards the end, so heres hoping this one will too

don't forget the fact he barely seemed phased about having a nail put through his hand, the way he worked out he was going to kidnap kids, and how he managed to stop him simply by ignoring him. All a bit too stupid for my liking. The last series got better towards the end, so heres hoping this one will too

The relationship between him and Alice is the most interesting part. Their two characters should be the making of a good story.

After pulling the nail out he seemed like he was going to feint, which was good. I don't know how that weedy bloke held his arm down.

The relationship between him and Alice is the most interesting part. Their two characters should be the making of a good story.

After pulling the nail out he seemed like he was going to feint, which was good. I don't know how that weedy bloke held his arm down.

Tut tut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670