What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock was a very good film, probably helped by Sean Connery being in it as well. Con Air is ok but I don't think it was spectacular. Face Off was another half decent film with Nicolas Cage in it, but again he is supported by another heavy weight actor in John Travolta. Generally he's alright, his films are nearly always very 'Hollywoody' which these days usually means they are good for a watch but never particularly memorable.

He was quite good in Kickass.

Yes he was good. I don't think he is a terrible actor his early stuff was good and he got the praise for it, somewhere along the way he choose big paying poor films. His reputation has been ruined but he is raking in the cash.

Snake Eyes for me has to be his worst.

Been watching Shadow Line on Blu-Ray.

Absolutely corker, first British drama which can hold it's own up against the likes of The Wire and The Killing.

Some of the acting is superb.

Thanks for the recommendation. Asked my sister to send me something decent from British TV and she sent me Being Human. It's okay but not really that great (The Yanks have their own version I see!) I'll search for Shadow Line and give that a go.

I like the big bang theory, find it very amusing.

I love BBT but I'm a scifi geek. The last two episodes (Howard's card trick and the theft of Sheldon's world of Warcraft possessions) have been superb although the relationship stuff has all gone a bit Ross & Rachel.

I love BBT but I'm a scifi geek. The last two episodes (Howard's card trick and the theft of Sheldon's world of Warcraft possessions) have been superb although the relationship stuff has all gone a bit Ross & Rachel.

All American sitcoms tend to edge towards the most successful formula to date, which was the Friends formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669