What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do so love a bit of Breaking Bad and True Blood.

Waiting for Sons Of Anarchy to start again on Sept 6th.

The only TV I watch is the stuff I download.

Watching TOTP from August 1976 with Jimmy Saville (in a kilt) as compere.

Some classics on it including Ruby Flipper dancing to Shake Your Booty by KC & the Sunshine Band

Interesting just to see the fashions as well of the audience and those cloppy shoes that the girls wore in those days.

The miming is first class particularly In Zaire by Johnny Wakelin.

And an appearance from Twiggy, I didn't know she could sing.

EDIT: Actually she can't

Last edited by a moderator:
Cranston-Breaking-Bad-Season-4-AMC.jpg

It ebbed, but this season seems to be stronger than ever

What a load of bollox Watchdog is. Is there anyone who didn't already know that popcorn in the cinema was ridiculously expensive?It's hardly investigative journalism. Nobody's forced to buy it.

Watched 'Who do you think you are' last night, usually quite interesting but particularly so last night. Emilia Fox of the Fox acting dynasty, very lovely and an interesting family history

Watched 'Who do you think you are' last night, usually quite interesting but particularly so last night. Emilia Fox of the Fox acting dynasty, very lovely and an interesting family history

I haven't got into this series. I've enjoyed past series of this but for some reason I just can't watch it now, maybe I'm just a bitntired of it now but I have enjoyed it a lot in the past so I'll try to catch this episode on iPlayer.

My least favourite episode was with Jeremy Clarkson, who seemed intent on finding some long lost inheritance that he should be owed.

What a load of bollox Watchdog is. Is there anyone who didn't already know that popcorn in the cinema was ridiculously expensive?It's hardly investigative journalism. Nobody's forced to buy it.

Cinema ****ers won't do shit about people making a noise during films if it cones from their overpriced overpackaged crap but will throw you out if you sneak in your own snacks.

I don't care who pisses on them, it's all good.

Cinema ****ers won't do shit about people making a noise during films if it cones from their overpriced overpackaged crap but will throw you out if you sneak in your own snacks.

I don't care who pisses on them, it's all good.

I've often taken my own food in full view and never had a comment. Have you? Or is your comment based on what we were told as kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669