What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got into this series. I've enjoyed past series of this but for some reason I just can't watch it now, maybe I'm just a bitntired of it now but I have enjoyed it a lot in the past so I'll try to catch this episode on iPlayer.My least favourite episode was with Jeremy Clarkson, who seemed intent on finding some long lost inheritance that he should be owed.

Definitely worth watching, look out for the elderly 104yr old great aunt who just keeps muttering 'silly buggar' when recalling family members.

I've often taken my own food in full view and never had a comment. Have you? Or is your comment based on what we were told as kids?

It's based on the quote from the show and the fact that when my wife refused to let her bags be searched at Kettering they refused to let her and my son's birthday party go into the screening. ****s.

It's based on the quote from the show and the fact that when my wife refused to let her bags be searched at Kettering they refused to let her and my son's birthday party go into the screening. ****s.
I definitely wouldn't let someone who refused to be searched enter the premises of where I worked. But that's probably because I'm a ****.

I definitely wouldn't let someone who refused to be searched enter the premises of where I worked. But that's probably because I'm a ****.

If someone demanded that they had to search my bag at a cinema, drive-through or One-Stop they'd be picking their teeth up from a car park near Lossiemouth.

If someone demanded that they had to search my bag at a cinema, drive-through or One-Stop they'd be picking their teeth up from a car park near Lossiemouth.

I point blank refuse to be searched by anybody, that includes twice by the police and once by HM customs. Being polite but confident in those situations is the way forward. If somebody at a cinema demanded to search me after I'd already paid to enter, I would not be in any way polite and would likely bounce them off the nearest hard surface.

I point blank refuse to be searched by anybody, that includes twice by the police and once by HM customs. Being polite but confident in those situations is the way forward. If somebody at a cinema demanded to search me after I'd already paid to enter, I would not be in any way polite and would likely bounce them off the nearest hard surface.
Why? Would you prefer x-ray scanning at airports?

Because they need reasonable and articulable grounds to search you and you have the right not to consent.
When you stand up for your rights, you are standing up for everybody's rights, including those of the person wearing a costume pretending that they have authority over you.

Would you prefer x-ray scanning at airports?
Nope, you've lost me there Chick. You'll have to explain for me that huge leap in logic that you've made there.

Last edited:
Nope, you've lost me there Chick. You'll have to explain for me that huge leap in logic that you've made there.
You say you would refuse to be searched if you were asked to, would you agree to be x-rayed at an airport? I'm only asking because I have no problem at all with either.

Robbie Savage on Strictly Come Dancing... I'm almost looking forward to him making a total tool of himself, that's if Audley Harrison doesnt beat him to it.

Last edited:
You say you would refuse to be searched if you were asked to, would you agree to be x-rayed at an airport? I'm only asking because I have no problem at all with either.

No, I wouldn't, absolutely not.
It's unnecessary, it's intrusive and it's potentially harmful.

Would you eat toast with marmalade on?

beetlejuice-red-tux-af.jpg

Did anyone watch Body Farm? I've read the book about the actual place but missed it last night. Any good?

Did anyone watch Body Farm? I've read the book about the actual place but missed it last night. Any good?

The only thing I can think of to describe it is "meh" and that isn't even a word. It wasn't the worst thing I've seen but I doubt I'll be watching it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00