What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that he probably intended on sending a DM. Although maybe he didn't. In which case great use of 'boobies'.
It looks very much like something he intended to be public. Certainly not the sort of thing a normal person would say in a private conversation.

His proceeding tweets:

@oliverkaytimes what an idiot...so embarassed...

Hugely embarassing - but the wife is laughing - i'm red as the sun RT @capposmiffy: @sammatterface The dangers of twitter. Very very funny!

@rorysmith_tel @OliverKayTimes off to put head in bucket of ice

@henrywinter cheers Henry - might be going out with a hood on such is the burning red radiating from my cheeks!

Whenever I hear/read his name I think 'what Sam Matterface'....something you may say to him if he had a grumpy face. Glad I shared that with you all.

Whenever I hear/read his name I think 'what Sam Matterface'....something you may say to him if he had a grumpy face. Glad I shared that with you all.

You should tweet that at him. I'll bet he's never, ever heard that before

Last edited:
You should tweet that at him. I'll bet he's never, ever heard that before

If only I knew how to. I've mastered looking at peoples tweets but haven't bothered with getting that advanced yet. As soon as I work it out I'll let you know his verdict on my boobies.

Last edited:
If only I knew how to. I've mastered looking at peoples tweets but haven't bothered with getting that advanced yet. As soon as I work it out I'll let you know his verdict on my boobies.

I imagine he'll most likely want to be best mates with you

I'm watching Davina McCall on that Million Pound Drop which is even worse.

Mind you I don't have any Sports subscription.

I always wondered who watchted that shite, and actually if anybody actually did, now I know, thanks MoFo, you've gone down in my estimation

I always wondered who watchted that shite, and actually if anybody actually did, now I know, thanks MoFo, you've gone down in my estimation

It was not by choice Macky. I was in the room and my daughters and son were watching the rubbish show I was on the laptop and not really watching.

Just to let you know what I have to put up with - X Factor is currently on and I have to say I think this years crop of wannabes are mostly rubbish. They are chucking 4 acts out tomorrow night - at the moment there's only about 4 I would keep in.

Just to let you know what I have to put up with.........

Thankfully, I have a 'den' where I can go and surf away from the dross that passes for peak time TV.

Only downside is that I have to shout very loudly for the bar service :icon_bigg

I'm not sure I watch anything on TV any longer - it's all downloaded onto the laptop.

Boardwalk Empire, Alphas, Fades, South Park, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Breaking Bad and Family Guy. I'm pretty sure that Alphas is total pap but I needed something to fill the hours over the last six weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58