What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching TOTP from 1976.

My goodness there was some crap music in those days.
Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry - one of my favourites and Ruby Flipper do one of the worst dance routines you could think of.

Number One was that dirge called

Mississipi..............

Urggggghhhhh I hated that song.

Although I seem to remember that the words changed to "Leicesterrrr City" made it more popular with me.

Last edited:
New Louis Theroux special the other day about exotic pets being kept in the states. The usual format of him meeting up with some insane carrot crunchers, he takes the piss out of them and they don't realise quite whats going on.

I wish Louis would get another good run, maybe a return of Weird Weekends? I bloody love those shows.

Last edited:
Nothing to Declare UK - they are siezing packages of cocaine that this man is crapping out... and they have to watch!!! :078:

Has anyone on here watched The Walking Dead? I've got series 1 and the current series 2 episodes downloaded, worth a watch?

I've also got to get into the second series of Boardwalk Empire - too much telly to watch, nowhere near enough time!

Has anyone on here watched The Walking Dead? I've got series 1 and the current series 2 episodes downloaded, worth a watch?

I've also got to get into the second series of Boardwalk Empire - too much telly to watch, nowhere near enough time!

Series 1 was enjoyable, although too much of a love story and not enough gore. Still, worth a watch though. Series 2 I have on series link and not had the time to watch them yet.

i'd eat my own children for 20 minutes on that

Reefer Madness is Sky Channel 203 now. :033:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59