What makes you feel English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to post something along those lines Will, the whole idea of the thread was what made them feel English but as you well know you aren’t allowed your own opinion around here.

That's just your opinion, but as you know that isn't allowed, or is it me that isn't allowed to express an opinion?

I doubt any of the countries that were raped and pillaged would agree with that.
My ancestors raped countries?

I've seen the odd tree that looked a bit sexy but I doubt I'd want to do an entire country.

I look at my ancestors with renewed appreciation. That's dedication to xenophobia that is, real dedication.

Shut it, Gay.

If that is simply your opinion then I welcome it, however with the Capital G there I assume you think my name is Gay when you well know its Leroy.

That's just your opinion, but as you know that isn't allowed, or is it me that isn't allowed to express an opinion?

If that’s your opinion then good for you!

If that is simply your opinion then I welcome it, however with the Capital G there I assume you think my name is Gay when you well know its Leroy
Nope, it was a title, not a name :icon_bigg

A bit of each although I hasten to add that whilst eatingit I wear a pair of Union Jack underpants...nothing else just a pair of Union Jack underpants

Surely Flag of St. George underwear. :icon_conf

seeing the Irish beaten badly in this thread makes me feel English.

Being frowned at by all nationalities whilst travelling

My ancestors raped countries?

I've seen the odd tree that looked a bit sexy but I doubt I'd want to do an entire country.

I look at my ancestors with renewed appreciation. That's dedication to xenophobia that is, real dedication.

Romans started that... 4000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire

Last edited:
Being frowned at by all nationalities whilst travelling

Well if you will walk round with knob hanging out all the time then what do you expect??
I'd like to say it's great to have you back Lako but I'm not going to lie...it ****ing isn't and I wish you were gone longer.....:)

Last edited:
Well if you will walk round with knob hanging out all the time then what do you expect??
I'd like to say it's great to have you back Lako but I'm not going to lie...it ****ing isn't and I wish you were gone longer.....:)

Oh and don't tell us all about it because we aren't the slightest bit interested in what you did and where you went

'Nine British women were facing prostitution charges after being arrested at the weekend for taking part in an oral sex competition in the Greek holiday island of Zakynthos, police said on Monday. Six British and six Greek men, including two bar owners, were also charged in the incident, which took place at Laganas beach in the south of the Ionian island, which lies off the west coast of mainland Greece, police said. The women, who came to the popular resort on holiday, had been paid to take part in the competition, which was video recorded and was to be posted on the Internet, police said. The men were charged with encouraging obscene behaviour' - Reuters

Ok ok it says british but don't it make you proud to be from this fine island nation.

A spokesman said the incident had been blown up out of all proportion and that the women found the charges hard to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669