What`s happened to the forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Micky saw that the forum was down and thought that it was a good time to quit, sneak off like.

Am gutted that the fickle, brainless, "so called" fans have forced a great manager to quit, I`m sure they`ll be very proud !

mad biker said:
Am gutted that the fickle, brainless, "so called" fans have forced a great manager to quit, I`m sure they`ll be very proud !

FORCED to quit? With the support of many fans and the entire board?

lazzer said:
probably blew a fuse with all the interest

I was using the olf filbertstreet.net but no one else was there so it was lonely and pointless. Brought back some good memories though.

I got there Joe, and spent a few mins trawling through some old faves

Marvellous stuff

homer said:
I got there Joe, and spent a few mins trawling through some old faves

Marvellous stuff

It did bring a tear to the eye homer, especially the Malf and Joe thread. Wonderful stuff.

The bluddy moronic fans, "you don`t know what your doing" etc etc etc ! twats like our friend Step, and the little kids from the other forum who know sod all about the game, or what goes on at a football club :x

I did p*ss myself reading some of it

I'd forgotten how prolific Mr Walker was. Top notch stuff in the old, old days

Have to say that reading that stuff from a year and a half ago was preferable to reading the "other" forums this morning.

F*ck me, thank god for Webbo

mad biker said:

Much as I love you (in a non-gay way (c) Malf) this is simply not true. The reason why MA has left is that the results and style of play are not up to scratch. :wink:

Although it`s nice to be loved :lol: with all due respect Steven, it IS the reason, I think you can trust me on this one !

mad biker said:
Although it`s nice to be loved :lol: with all due respect Steven, it IS the reason, I think you can trust me on this one !

A little too nefarious for my liking...whilst fan pressure will always have some impact, maybe it's more the case the some successful lower league managers aren't equipped to manage bigger clubs with all the expectation.

Be interesting to hear if the players come out en masse in support of MA

mad biker said:

Great manager? You should join the Mercury! :wink:

homer said:
I did p*ss myself reading some of it

I'd forgotten how prolific Mr Walker was. Top notch stuff in the old, old days

Have to say that reading that stuff from a year and a half ago was preferable to reading the "other" forums this morning.

F*ck me, thank god for Webbo

Yeah, I went on the official site (horrid) and then one called lcfc80k.com or something and I was the only registered user so that was a pile of crap, then briefly had a look at foxestalk but before the page loaded I was sick all over my keyboard so decided to e-mail webyo who pointed me towards the classic filbertstreet site. mmmwa.

Let it be a lesson to all who come on here and slag off this forum, or some of the posters

I tried OS (poor), Rivals (cliquey and poor, and soooo negative) and the laughable Foxestalk (funny, but in a tragic sense)

homer said:
Let it be a lesson to all who come on here and slag off this forum, or some of the posters

I tried OS (poor), Rivals (cliquey and poor, and soooo negative) and the laughable Foxestalk (funny, but in a tragic sense)

For once we agree. Funny like a clown, but sad and pathetic behind it's make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669